using energy and therapy techniques to clarify your intentions
Psychotherapy sessions are offered in-person or using phone/video. Before any subsequent sessions including group and/or somatic therapies can be scheduled, clients must complete a 50- or 80-minute Intake Session wherein you and Shadow will discuss many of your significant experiences according to you, what occupies your thoughts, what you want to shift in your life by entering therapy.
private psychotherapy sessions
- 80-minute Intake Sessions with Diagnosis/es (needed for Receipts you send to Insurance, your request for an ESA emotional support animal letter, or for your own knowledge of being diagnosed). And, 80-min Family/Couple Sessions: $250
- 50-minute Individual Sessions and 50-minute Individual Intake session (no diagnosis/es needed/wanted): $150
- 15-minute phone calls/texting for an initial consult, and/or between appointments are free as long as there is another appointment in the schedule
- $150/person for once-per-week meetings for 5-weeks, or $35 per meeting if you choose to schedule week to week during the 5-week topic. Meetings are 60 minutes each.
- $150/person for a 4-hour workshop on Spiritual Accountability
- $300/person for CLARITY 101 two-day workshop (10 hours) on the foundation of Spiritual Development, co-lead with Michaela Torcaso, Spiritual Coach
50-minute Intuitive Session: $150
Payment and Cancelation:
We accept Credit or Cash. Payment information must be provided prior to a session/class/workshop/group therapy.
Cancelation Policy: You must provide 36 hours notice to cancel or reschedule. Missed appointments and Late Cancelations result in an automatic charge of 50% of the full amount of the session booked or consultation fee.
I found Shadow when I was navigating a difficult time in my life. Shadow has played a crucial role in helping me find and see peace, joy, and acceptance in all things; both in my relationships with myself and with others. While our work has focused primarily on personal growth and healing, it has also greatly improved my professional life and relationships. Shadow has played a crucial role in helping me craft a new perspective – to look at things through a different lens – I can now see positivity for my future and for my past. I have awareness for myself and others, and I have gained a sense of peace in moving forward and continuing to navigate life’s journey. -Jessica V.