Psychotherapy sessions are offered in-person or using phone/video. Before any subsequent sessions including group and/or somatic therapies can be scheduled, clients must complete a 50- or 80-minute Intake Session where you and Shadow will discuss many of your significant experiences according to you, what occupies your thoughts, what you want to shift in your life by entering therapy Sessions with Shadow are significantly unique in that she employs the energetics of healing and empowerment into all words she conveys.
- 80-minute Intake Session with Diagnosis/es (needed for Receipts you send to Insurance, your request for an ESA emotional support animal letter, or for your own knowledge of being diagnosed), or 80-min Family/Couple Session: $250
- 50-minute Individual Session and 50-minute Individual Intake session (no diagnosis/es needed/wanted): $150
- 15-minute phone calls/texting for an initial consult, and/or between appointments are free as long as there is another appointment in the schedule
- $150/person for once-per-week or $35 if scheduled week by week, 5 session classes/therapy sessions at 60 minutes each.
- Psycho-Education Topics include: Mindfulness, Social Skills and Navigating Triggers, Personality Disorders of Borderline, Narcissism and the relationship with Empaths/Sensitives, Spiritual Growth
- Group therapy focuses include: Mind-Body Eating/Self-Image, What Women Need, Transitions, Grief and Loss, Healing from Gas-lighting and Abusive or Manipulative Relationships
- $150/person for a 4-hour workshop. Topics include: Leadership and Accountability, Personal Development, Relationship Communication
- CLARITY 101 two-day workshop on Spiritual Development, co-lead with Michaela Torcaso $300
We accept Credit or Cash. Payment information must be provided prior to a session.
Cancelation Policy: You must provide 36 hours notice to cancel or reschedule. Missed appointments and Late Cancelations result in an automatic charge of 50% of the full amount of the session booked or consultation fee.
I found Shadow when I was navigating a difficult time in my life. Shadow has played a crucial role in helping me find and see peace, joy, and acceptance in all things; both in my relationships with myself and with others. While our work has focused primarily on personal growth and healing, it has also greatly improved my professional life and relationships. Shadow has played a crucial role in helping me craft a new perspective – to look at things through a different lens – I can now see positivity for my future and for my past. I have awareness for myself and others, and I have gained a sense of peace in moving forward and continuing to navigate life’s journey. -Jessica V.